Terms and Conditions Brankas Direct
The Services made available on or through this Platform have been made available to You for the specific purpose of Your financial services aggregation. It is not intended to provide You with any nature of certification, guarantee, or warranty. By accessing, browsing, and using this Platform, You agree and acknowledge that You understand this limited and restricted use, and agree that You will not rely on the information and materials contained in this Platform for any purposes except as is intended. You further agree that in all actual matters, You are ultimately responsible for determining Your specific requirements.
You are strictly prohibited from unauthorized use of our systems or this Platform, including but not limited to unauthorized entry into our systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted to this Platform.
You acknowledge that we may disclose and transfer any information that You provide through this Platform if we are legally bound to disclose any information due to compulsions under law.
You expressly agree and acknowledge that usage of this Platform may be monitored, tracked, and recorded. As such, You expressly consent to such monitoring, tracking, and recording.
B. Introduction to Brankas Direct
- Service Description
Brankas Direct is a service that allows Users to accept fund transfers from customers instantly and digitally through their web and mobile applications. This allows users to receive payment through various banks integrated with Brankas.
The transaction is processed directly from the source bank account to the beneficiary bank account, at no point does Brankas hold funds. No middlemen are involved. No extra transaction fees are charged.
- Brankas Direct Features
The following are Brankas Direct’s features:
User may access and use Brankas Direct services after the User completes the registration process.
Based on the User’s transaction necessity, there are two (2) account types with different pricing schemes:
For Users with the projection of transactions less than 100,000 transactions per year.
For Users with the projection of transactions more than 100,000 transactions per year.
- Basic Account
Integration with User’s System
Brankas provides two (2) environments that may be used by User:
Environment Definition URL sandbox(1) Sandbox environment allows potential Users and Users to conduct testing during development and try Brankas Direct without involving movement of funds. https://direct.sandbox.bnk.to Live Live environment allows Users to accept fund transfer by initiating a checkout link in real-time once the onboarding process to Brankas or Brankas’ partner bank is completed. https://direct.bnk.to
Types of integration that Users may use are as follows:
Brankas Direct - SDK
This integration integrates Brankas Direct with User’s mobile application so end-user may conduct payment process to User without leaving User’s application.
Brankas Direct - API
Allows Users to integrate the User’s system directly to Brankas’ services. Through API, the User may access functionalities required by allowing the User to accept funds.
- Brankas Direct - SDK
Account to Account Payment
Receives Intrabank Payment (Same Source & Beneficiary Bank)
Receipt of Intrabank payment facilitated by Brankas’ integration with Bank.
For example, this integration allows an end-user (User’s customers) that has an account in BCA to make payment to the User’s payment account. This model does not impose extra fees charged by the source bank. For example, the end-user pays IDR 100,000 from a BCA account and the User’s bank account is BCA. This will deduct IDR 100,000 from the end user's account and pay to the User’s BCA account.
Receive Interbank Payment (Different Source & Beneficiary Bank)
Receipt of Interbank Payment facilitated by Brankas’ integration with banks.
For example, this integration allows an end-user (User’s customers) that has an account in BNI to make payment to the User’s BCA Account. This model has extra fees charged by the source bank to the end-user. For example, the end-user pays IDR 100,000 from BNI account and the User’s bank account is BCA. This will result in a deduction of IDR 100,000 from the end user's BNI account. Next, funds in the amount of IDR 100,000 will be paid to the User’s BCA account.
The account-to-account payment coverage facilitated by Brankas Direct is as follows:
Type Source Bank Destination Bank Intrabank & Interbank BCA BCA & Any Domestic Banks(1) Intrabank & Interbank BNI BNI & Any Domestic Banks(1) Intrabank & Interbank BRI BRI & Any Domestic Banks(1) Intrabank & Interbank Mandiri Mandiri & Any Domestic Banks(1)
1)Depends on Brankas’ partner coverage in Indonesia
- Receives Intrabank Payment (Same Source & Beneficiary Bank)
Brankas Direct Dashboard
Every registered User is given a dashboard that allows the User to view, browse, and download transaction data, to support the User’s necessity in checking or transaction reconciliation.
- User Onboarding
C. Benefits of Brankas Direct
The following are the benefits of Brankas Direct:
- One integration of multiple banks - Single point of integration for collecting payments across our growing network of partner banks.
- Great user experience - Use our Tap customisation tool to create the look you want your customers to experience.
- Faster Interbank / Intrabank collection - Enabling collection of funds transferred directly between banks, without an intermediary.
- Secure Transaction - Compliant with privacy, security and regulatory requirements.
- More economical - Brankas Direct does not impose any percentage rate or additional fees on the transaction.
- Customizable look and feel - Highly customizable to fit Brankas User’s necessity.
D. Brankas Direct Risks
- In this case, Brankas provides a system that may be used by Users to receive and accept payment from the end-user. Relating to that matter, the fund transfer process from the User’s source account to the designated bank account shall continue to follow the system and procedure of the relevant Bank. In cases where a problem occurs in the payment process, and the issue is not within Brankas’ scope, but within the Bank’s side, and thus, it would fall under the responsibility of and should be borne by the Bank.
- Users are obligated to maintain the security of the User’s Brankas account from unwanted factors, including but not limited to unauthorized access. Brankas is not responsible in events where access data breach/hacking occurs to the User’s Bank account unless it is legally proven caused by Brankas. Brankas continues to implement the necessary steps to ensure the security of Brankas’s service and system.
- In service operations, Brankas may cooperate with a Third Party. As a user who utilizes the Service, a Registered User will provide Brankas personal information, whether it is to collect or gather data or information from Third Party’s site. Such a Third Party’s site is managed by a financial institution where the User has an account, bank with other legal entity. Brankas do not and cannot be borne the responsibility or any accuracy on the information or data managed well by the Third Party be it in accuracy, erasure, failure to send, or failure to store data, communication, etc.
- Brankas could perform the necessary measures and/or set by the governing laws on User’s Account related to Brankas’ services, including but not limited to not granted access, reviewing, temporary freeing, blocking, or shutdown.
- In cases where Bank identifies the transaction as a high-risk or suspicious activity, Bank and/or Brankas perform the necessary actions per the governing laws, specifically in relation to Anti Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing (AML-CTF).
E. Brankas Direct Transaction Security
- User may only use User’s very own account and shall not permit another person to use the identity and/or User’s account. Users are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of the User’s Brankas account password. Unauthorized access and a transaction performed under false data do not fall under Brankas’ responsibility.
- If the User’s account has been stolen/unlawfully transferred to another party so that the User’s account or User’s transaction is no longer within the User’s control, User must inform Brankas of the such issue through email email@example.com or chat through https://brankas.com to execute the necessary actions.
- All transaction instructions based on the use of User’s account in Brankas occurring before Brankas receive such notice from User becomes the User’s full responsibility.
- User may change their password at any time through the channels provided by Brankas.
- User is obliged to ensure that User has used Brankas’ services with the latest version and ensure that the computer and web browser application used to access Brankas’ services is free from malware, virus, and other applications that may harm the User and/or disturb the continuity of Brankas’ services.
F. Cost of Service
|Payment (per transaction)||IDR 1,500 per transaction||Based on negotiation, with minimal price IDR 700 per transaction|
|Guarantee||No minimum||Monthly minimum applied, based on negotiation|
|Free Trial||50 free transaction for the 3 first month since go-live||50 free transaction for the 3 first month since go-live|