Privacy Notice and Consent Form
Last Updated March 14, 2023
- 1. Definitions
- 2. Personal Data Collected, Used, and Shared
- 3. Organizational Security Obligations and Measures
- 4. Technical Security Measures
- 5. Rights of the Data Subject
- 6. Data Breaches and Security Incidents
- 7. Dispute Resolution and Law
- 8. Outsourcing and Subcontracting
- 9. Summary of Processing Activities
- 10. How to Contact Us
Chapter IV - Technical Security Measures
- Safeguards to protect Brankas computer network and systems against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized usage, any interference which will affect data integrity or hinder the functioning or availability of the system, and unauthorized access;
- Our ability to ensure and maintain the confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of Brankas data processing systems and services;
- Regular monitoring for security breaches, and a process for identifying and accessing reasonably foreseeable vulnerabilities in Brankas computer network and system, and taking preventive and corrective actions against security incidents that can lead to a Personal Data breach;
- Our ability to restore the availability and access to Personal Data promptly in the event of a physical or technical incident;
- A process for regularly testing and evaluating the effectiveness of security measures;
- Encryption of Personal Data during storage and while in transit, authentication process, and other technical security measures that control and limit access thereto; and
- Our determination of the level of security of Personal Data takes into account the nature and risks of Personal Data that must be protected in the processing of Personal Data.
Monitoring for security breaches – We install updated versions of anti-virus software on electronic computing devices that access the internet or wifi connections (desktops, notebooks, smartphones, iPads, and similar devices). We also use an intrusion detection system to monitor security breaches and alert us of any attempt to interrupt the system.
Security features of the software/s and application/s use - All software applications are reviewed and evaluated by our IT team before installing these in Brankas computers and devices to ensure the compatibility of security features with overall operations.
Encryption, authentication process, and other measures - Brankas personnel with access to Personal Data will verify their identity using a secure encrypted link and multi-level authentication as adopted by the IT Team.