Brankas is solving the “last mile” for Open Finance in emerging economies. Since launching in Indonesia in 2017, Brankas is now the leading Open Banking technology provider in Southeast Asia. Brankas’ technology empowers banks, fintech partners and users to build and activate real-time and secure APIs for payments, identity, transaction data, and more.
Our vision is to make modern financial services available to everyone.
Brankas has so far achieved great scale with very little marketing. We are now looking to Marketing to take the company to the next stage of growth. Content & SEO will be key to our success in generating and converting leads, and establishing ourselves as thought leaders in Open Finance. We have healthy marketing budgets to spend and are looking for an experienced SEO / Content Manager to help devise and implement the content strategy to achieve business results.
You would be the first Content & SEO Manager at Brankas and will have the ability to shape the role to fit business needs.
Job Title: Content & SEO Manager
Hiring Manager: Director of Marketing
Location: Southeast Asia (Remote)
What do you get to do?
- Devise overall content strategy with well-defined channel roles and content themes to meet different business needs and build Brankas’ online presence
- Including specific content designed to generate leads for Brankas’ various potential customer segments
- Also including specific content to establish Brankas as a thought leader in Open Finance and Fintech within SEA. Commissioning research and producing white papers where relevant
- Develop and implement effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to drive online discovery of Brankas & our products
- Manage a team of freelance copywriters & agencies to produce content that is engaging and in line with the Brankas brand identity
- Disseminate content, ensuring that it is tracked and optimized towards the right KPIs. Also making ongoing efforts to grow engagement with content once live
- Own Brankas’ social media channels
- Regular reporting (via web analytics and Hubspot) on the performance of content in driving engagement, leads and sales
What do we look for in you?
- Prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective SEO and Content marketing strategies
- The ability to think both creatively and analytically
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative storyteller, able to communicate complex or abstract concepts in ways that are clear and easy to digest
- Ideally with some B2B SaaS experience and / or with experience in a start-up environment
- A strong collaborator who is able to work closely with other departments to drive marketing efforts.
- But equally, someone who is experienced & mature enough to be able to work independently to own our SEA & Content marketing efforts
Why Join us?
- 100% remote work and regional marketing exposure + flexible working hours
- Leaders in Open Banking/Open Finance in South Asia
- Outstanding teammates who want to celebrate your success
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent leadership and network of individuals