Brankas is solving the “last mile” for Open Finance in emerging economies. Since launching in Indonesia in 2017, Brankas is now the leading Open Banking technology provider in Southeast Asia. Brankas’ technology empowers banks, fintech partners and users to build and activate real-time and secure APIs for payments, identity, transaction data, and more.
Our vision is to make modern financial services available to everyone.
Job Title: Customer Success Partner
Hiring Manager: Head of Implementation & Customer Success
Location: Remote (South Asia)
What do you get to do?
The Customer Success Partner (CSP) is the face of Brankas for their assigned customers. The role of the CSP is to drive the following:
- As a Strategic Partner, maintain a long term roadmap for each account where Brankas can add value, fostering account growth through Product/Solution adoption
- Know the key stakeholders and build a relationship as a trusted adviser and be the Brankas counterpart to Business stakeholders
- Pull in Brankas Leadership (CEO, CTO, CPO) for senior management meetings periodically
- Pull in Brankas Sales for new sales and partner activities
- Increase customer satisfaction and retention
- Secure account as a potential reference in future opportunities
- This is achieved through building good relationships with customer stakeholders and helping them maximize the value of their Brankas partnership by achieving their desired business outcomes.
- The CSP influences customer satisfaction by driving business value through adoption of Brankas products/solutions and services, proactively monitoring customer health, and mitigating risk by orchestrating engagement activities through continuous relationship management.
- The CSP has overall responsibility for the daily management of their assigned customer accounts and is required to maintain a close working relationship with fellow Brankas customer-facing teams such as Product Team, Sales Managers and Project Teams.
- Expect to handle 8-10 Non-Enterprise customer accounts at any given time.
What do we look for in you?
You have a proven record of successful account management and are a proactive learner and creative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy interactions that lead to ultimate customer success and satisfaction. You focus on details, particularly with communication, follow-up and documentation and you delight in exceeding customer expectations. You bring:
- Customer orientation and focus on quality, as well as skills to interact/collaborate with customer IT and senior decision makers.
- Customer facing experience is essential.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels, internally and externally, with appropriate discretion where required.
- Ability to effectively influence Senior Stakeholders into completing necessary tasks
- Ability to deliver results under pressure, work independently, and take ownership of assigned tasks (pro-active driver, results-oriented, pragmatic)
- Excellent communication & presentation (soft) skills.
- Enthusiast, strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Business Level English language skills, written and verbal.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Honors Degree in IT/Computer Science/Physics/Mathematics/Engineering/Business with IT or equivalent.
- 2+ years’ working experience with proven ability in a customer-facing role working with senior management level.
- Proven record in managing issues, scope, and quality while bringing areas of accountability and tasks to successful completion within the time requirements.
- Customer facing experience in a Services oriented technology company or consulting is highly desirable.
- Experience in working in regional / virtual teams is a plus.
- Experience in Finance (Banking/Financials Institutions) and/or FinTech is a plus.
- Experience in transferring knowledge to others (coaching & mentoring) is a plus.
- IT Sales (Products or Services) experience is a plus.
Why join us?
- 100% remote work + flexible working hours
- Competitive salary + 13th month bonus + health insurance + benefits
- Leaders in Open Banking/Open Finance in South Asia
- TOWN (Time Off When Needed) leave policy (paid time off)
- Outstanding teammates who want to celebrate your success
- Mentorship and guidance
- Excellent leadership and network of individuals