Brankas is solving the “last mile” for Open Finance in emerging economies. Since launching in Indonesia in 2017, Brankas is now the leading Open Banking technology provider in Southeast Asia. Brankas’ technology empowers banks, fintech partners and users to build and activate real-time and secure APIs for payments, identity, transaction data, and more.
Our vision is to make modern financial services available to everyone.
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Hiring Manager: DevOps Engineer Lead
Location: Remote (South Asia)
What do you get to do?
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them.
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team.
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, manpower and time necessary.
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently.
What do we look for in you?
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Experience with software engineering, customer experience and digital financial services is a plus
- Experience using Kubernetes, Terraform, Helm, or equivalents in a production environment
- Previous experience with Go is a plus
- Experience with on-premise and cloud deployments (e.g Google Cloud, AWS)
Why join us?
- 100% remote work + flexible working hours
- Competitive salary + 13th month bonus + health insurance + benefits
- Leaders in Open Banking/Open Finance in South Asia
- TOWN (Time Off When Needed) leave policy (paid time off)
- Outstanding teammates who want to celebrate your success
- Mentorship and guidance
- Excellent leadership and network of individuals