Brankas is solving the “last mile” for Open Finance in emerging economies. Since launching in Indonesia in 2017, Brankas is now the leading Open Banking technology provider in Southeast Asia. Brankas’ technology empowers banks, fintech partners and users to build and activate real-time and secure APIs for payments, identity, transaction data, and more.
Our vision is to make modern financial services available to everyone.
Job Title: Head of Partnerships
Hiring Manager : Head of Business Development/ Sales
Location: Southeast Asia (Remote)
What do you get to do?
- Build relationships with Banks, Payment gateway companies & Payment aggregators with a view to partnering with them in future to use their API’s to supplement our product offerings
- Understand the P&L and potential profitability of potential partnerships & present your ideas to senior stakeholders
- Prospecting clients & Following up on potential leads
- Develop deep understanding of product capabilities and value proposition
- Follow up with existing clients to track satisfaction levels and look for additional revenue opportunities
- Assuming a consultative role in dealing with technical issues; utilizing solutions-selling methodology, strategic concepts, and techniques
- Strategy for expansion within the existing team
- Maintaining good Government and Policy Relations (OJK etc)
What do we look for in you?
- Proven experience in BD/Partnerships in either Payments, remittance or Cash Products
- Minimum of 5 years experience and proven track record
- Data Driven, can review potential client proposals and assess their suitability & potential profitability
- Excellent communication skills in English & Bahasa Indonesia is a bonus
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
Why Join us?
- 100% remote work + Flexible working hours.
- Competitive Salary + 13th month Bonus + Health Insurance + Benefits
- Leaders in Open Banking/Open Finance in South Asia
- (Time Off When Needed) TOWN leave policy (paid time off)
- Outstanding teammates who want to celebrate your success.
- Mentorship & Guidance.
- Excellent leadership and network of individuals.