Brankas is solving the “last mile” for Open Finance in emerging economies. Since launching in Indonesia in 2017, Brankas is now the leading Open Banking technology provider in Southeast Asia. Brankas’ technology empowers banks, fintech partners and users to build and activate real-time and secure APIs for payments, identity, transaction data, and more.
Our vision is to make modern financial services available to everyone.
Job Title: Junior Product Manager
Hiring Manager: Product Manager
Location: Remote (South-East Asia)
What do you get to do?
- Write product documentation for flow and support product manager to work with other teams
- Use key metrics to support in prioritisation of features
- Identify issues and improvement opportunities that can push the products/features' performance forward
- Build payment, data and technical flows where necessary
- Write user stories, UACs, and support our QAs in testing where needed
- Speak to customers about their ‘needs’ (not their ‘wants’), and deliver features quickly
- Work in a fast moving culture, in a cutting edge field
- Work closely with engineering, design, marketing, sales, finance, and external stakeholders to identify their problems and solve them
- Have complete autonomy in your decision making, as long as it is backed by data driven decisions
What do we look for in you?
- Have you built something before? Tell us about it.
- We find that people who care less about Open Banking and Open Finance initiatives (regional and global) tend to have a difficult time at Brankas
- A bias towards having a data-driven mindset balanced with pace of execution and proactivity
- 1-2 years of experience in Product Management and Fintech Industry or other b2b products
- Basic Understanding of the Fintech Industry and South East Asian Market
- Possesses problem solving skills, ability to innovate, differentiate and has the willingness to learn
- Confident in decision making and demonstrates a sense of business acumen
- Having empathy for both our team, and the customers that we serve.
Why Join us?
- 100% remote work
- Leaders in Open Banking/Open Finance in South Asia
- TOWN leave policy (paid time off)
- Outstanding teammates who want to celebrate your success.
- Competitive Salary + Benefits + Flexible working hours.
- Mentorship & Guidance
- Excellent leadership and network of individuals