Brankas is solving the “last mile” for Open Finance in emerging economies. Since launching in Indonesia in 2017, Brankas is now the leading Open Banking technology provider in Southeast Asia. Brankas’ technology empowers banks, fintech partners and users to build and activate real-time and secure APIs for payments, identity, transaction data, and more.
Our vision is to make modern financial services available to everyone.
As Product Marketing Manager at Brankas, you will be in charge of shaping, launching and marketing Brankas products, and will be the custodian of the overall user experience. You will learn who our customers are, what motivates them and how we can best communicate with them. You will feed this insight into product development to ensure we develop world-class products that maximize customer gains & minimize key pain points. You will be responsible for taking these products to market, ensuring that complex product information is communicated simply, and that the right messages reach the right audiences at the right time.
You would be the first Product Marketing Manager at Brankas and will have the ability to shape the role to fit business needs.
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
Hiring Manager : Head of Marketing
Location: Remote (South-East Asia)
What do you get to do?
- Build and manage the voice of customer framework both from existing customers (Engagement) and non-customers (Growth). Lead or input into ongoing customer research (quant and qual). These insights will help give directions to product and business teams on challenges and new opportunities within the business
- Develop product marketing value proposition and messaging based on insights and data
- Identify and recommend marketing opportunities, automation, and measurement that must be built into product development to enable growth
- Ensure that developers using our products have a delightful experience (leading to higher retention). For example through best-in-industry documentation on how our products work
- Equip frontline teams (sales, marketing, operations, and customer support) with product training and product communications
- Manage go-to-market for new features and products. This includes product launch in partnership with various cross-functional teams and working closely with Sales & Marketing functions to drive product adoption among customers
- Measure product and marketing success to recommend iterations and improvements needed to gain better market adoption
- Maintain close relationships with cross-functional teams including product managers, product designers, Marketing (performance, content and SEO), operations, and customer support to drive the execution of product launches, product iteration and ongoing usage of key products
What do we look for in you?
- Technical skills in Product Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Product strategy, Customer Lifecycle marketing, Research, Customer Insights, Analytics
- Experience in marketing highly technical products would be a bonus
- Has driven consumer growth and engagement in small or large tech companies in a product or marketing function
- Is data obsessed person that can generate actionable insights and able to manage overall marketing ads and measuring budget per quarter.
- Has a strong cross-functional leadership track record. Ability to partner with various stakeholders such as PMs, Sales and Marketing to launch products and overcome issues
- But equally, someone who is experienced & mature enough to be able to work independently to own our performance marketing efforts
Why join us?
- 100% remote work + flexible working hours
- Competitive salary + 13th month bonus + health insurance + benefits
- Leaders in Open Banking/Open Finance in South Asia
- TOWN (Time Off When Needed) leave policy (paid time off)
- Outstanding teammates who want to celebrate your success
- Mentorship and guidance
- Excellent leadership and network of individuals