Brankas is solving the “last mile” for Open Finance in emerging economies. Since launching in Indonesia in 2017, Brankas is now the leading Open Banking technology provider in Southeast Asia. Brankas’ technology empowers banks, fintech partners and users to build and activate real-time and secure APIs for payments, identity, transaction data, and more.
Our vision is to make modern financial services available to everyone.
Job Title: UX Designer (Seniority: Level 5)
Hiring Manager: Director of UX
What do you get to do?
Brankas is looking for a well-rounded UX Designer who can assist the team in elevating our designs across the board. We are a small but growing team where each individual wears many hats, which provides a lot of opportunity to stretch your design legs and further your career growth.
- Plan, manage, and execute high quality designs that shape the overall experience across multiple products.
- Work with Project/Product Managers to help define the problem space and propose hypotheses on how to solve them.
- Work with UX Researchers to ensure that we’re designing with data.
- Contribute to and maintain the team’s Design System.
- Provide clear documentation of your proposed solutions to enable developers to implement as accurately as possible.
- Facilitate and participate in regular design reviews with other UX Designers to push the quality of our outputs ever higher.
- Clearly present various stages of design to business owners, team members and other stakeholders and get buy-in.
What do we look for in you?
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years of professional experience designing digital products and services.
- Has dealt with dashboard interfaces in the past.
- Work with distributed teams and comfortable running remote design workshops.
- Previous experience in FinTech and B2B is a plus.
- Proven track record of being able to deliver high quality work.
Technical Knowledge / Skills
- A solid foundation in information architecture, interaction design, and usability.
- Ability to create prototypes to clearly communicate the intended behavior of the UI.
- Experience designing responsive user interfaces across multiple platforms and screen sizes.
- Experience working with Design Systems supporting desktop and mobile.
- Familiarity with both iOS and Android human interface guidelines.
- Proficient in English with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Can clearly plan and manage projects while managing stakeholder expectations.
- Able to think outside the box, innovate, and differentiate.
- Is well organized and can handle multiple projects at a time.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- You over communicate rather than assume people understood and are aligned.
- Ability to work and thrive within a fast paced, culturally diverse and hands-on environment.
Why join us?
- 100% remote work + flexible working hours
- Competitive salary + 13th month bonus + health insurance + benefits
- Leaders in Open Banking/Open Finance in South Asia
- TOWN (Time Off When Needed) leave policy (paid time off)
- Outstanding teammates who want to celebrate your success
- Mentorship and guidance
- Excellent leadership and network of individuals