Brankas is solving the “last mile” for Open Finance in emerging economies. Since launching in Indonesia in 2017, Brankas is now the leading Open Banking technology provider in Southeast Asia. Brankas’ technology empowers banks, fintech partners and users to build and activate real-time and secure APIs for payments, identity, transaction data, and more.
Our vision is to make modern financial services available to everyone.
Job Title: UX Researcher (Seniority: Level 5)
Hiring Manager : Director of UX
What do you get to do? Brankas is looking for a well-rounded UX Researcher who can assist the team in bringing customer-centricity into product development and discover new insights to take our products to the next level. On a daily basis you’ll be working remotely with people across the globe, doing the following:
- Work with stakeholders to understand the problem space, identify knowledge gaps and hypotheses and get buy-in for research studies
- Plan and execute suitable research studies to fill in knowledge gaps and test hypotheses
- Craft discussion aids to support research studies
- Recruit and maintain a pool of research participants to conduct research studies with
- Analyze research data and disseminate research findings in a timely manner
- Ensure research recommendations are implemented by following up to ensure they are in the product backlog
What do we look for in you?
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of experience applying research in a product environment
- Experience with a variety of qualitative research methods
- Familiarity with quantitative research methods will be a plus
- Proven track record of translating research findings into business value
- Strong analytical skills and creative problem solving
- Proficient in English with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Can clearly plan and manage projects while managing stakeholder expectations.
- Able to think outside the box, innovate, and differentiate.
- Is well organized and can handle concurrent projects.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- You over communicate rather than assume people understood and are aligned.
- Ability to work and thrive within a fast paced, culturally diverse and hands-on environment.
Why join us?
- 100% remote work + Flexible working hours.
- Competitive Salary + 13th month Bonus + Health Insurance + Benefits
- Leaders in Open Banking/Open Finance in South Asia
- (Time Off When Needed) TOWN leave policy (paid time off)
- Outstanding teammates who want to celebrate your success.
- Mentorship & Guidance.
- Excellent leadership and network of individuals.